A significant priority for Health Select is to attract and retain a skilled workforce and to provide them with outstanding career development opportunities.
The Selection Process:
Our recruitment process includes an Interview, an Observation Day, Driving Assessment and an Induction Day.
- Application Form
- Position Description - PTO
- Position Description - PTO-EEN
- Position Description - ATA
- Position Description - Registered Nurse
- Position Description - Registered Nurse Critical Care
Expressions of interest are invited for casual Registered Nurses, and Patient Transport Officers in both Metro and regional areas.
Applicants must have:
- Full Victorian Drivers License
- Employee Working with Children's Check Card (plus letter from the Department of Justice confirming approval of WWC - Employee)
- National Police Certificate issued by Victoria Police dated within 6 months - reason for check: PTO or ATA or RN1 (Ambulance).
Expressions of interest can be lodged via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to our postal address:
Manager Human Resources
Health Select Services
PO Box 2046
Rangeview Victoria, 3132.
For further information, please call on 03 9874 4868.
Health Select is proudly compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act).
For more information please visit: www.wgea.gov.au.
Ready to apply?